***this is reprinted with permission Thank you Austin, my thoughtful son, who commented, “I peaked early.” Side note: He is not a paleontologist– A successful businessman that has developed many of these skills, although the room cleaning is still a work in progress. (his wife agrees)
- How you think is everything. God will help always.
- Decide upon your true dreams and goals to be a paleontologist.
- Take action. Defend your country.
- Never stop learning. Do crosswords daily.
- Be persistent. Work hard. Do your homework.
- Learn to analyze details. Study hard.
- Focus your time and money. Use your money wisely.
- Don’t be afraid. Innovate. Be different.
- Deal and communicate with people effectively. Talk clearly.
- Be honest and dependable. Take responsibility. Clean your room without getting reminded.
-Austin Hall, 7th grade